Saturday, December 26, 2009

silently (whispering the scream)

The words
Coming out of my mouth
Silently
Whispering the scream
That suffocates the dream
living within

Come what should come
Leave me
Overboard
with all
The words unsaid
The prices unpaid
Come life
Choose someone instead of me
I was always
watching
How everything passed
When keeping pain
inside
And wanting to be never changed
Keep my mind
the way it is
Let me be
eversleeping
The Thoughtthief

That's the lie
The little piece of burning blood
In me
Wants to break free
And finally explode

I'd fall
I'd cry out
And in a fantasy
Would you wipe my tears
And would you listen
How I beg you
To love me

The words
Coming out of my mouth -
- Wouldn't they scare you?
Wouldn't you just run?

And in a fantasy
I beg you
fallen down
on my knees
to love me
While in
The reality
I'm silently
Whispering the scream

No comments: